Dec 27, 2013

Figure Ice Skating Star

Figure Skating Star 1

I think that one of the few things we all agree about Second Life is the chance to be or do things you would never be able to do in your Real Life. I am pretty sure I am a Ice Skating superstar in a parallel universe, but I've only had the chance to step on an ice rink 4 times in my whole life, and of course it was one of the most amazing experiences in my  life.

I would love to live in one of these countries with snowy winters and open to public Ice rinks, so I could practice all day long doing all kinds of spins, turns and spirals until my nose tip was frozen and my cheeks would hurt and look red as a reindeer nose.


Figure Skating Star 2

But I am not complaining, I went to the beach two days ago, I am sure many of you are already tired of the cold weather and would love to be at my island at the moment and I am lucky to have SL for all my ice skating endeavours. As a plus, here my bottom doesn't hurt at the end of the day because of all the times I failed miserably trying to do that stupid back flip. Oh The wonders of Second Life!!


Figure Skating Star 3

Credits:

Hair: "D!va" Daisy - Moon stone (by Marisa Kira) * available at The Arcade * 
Skin: GlamAffair Gemma Europa 06 (by Aida Ewing)  * available at The Arcade * Makeup: Alge’s  Custom Daily Giela (by Algezares Magic)
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Blue (by Ikon Innovia)
Lashes: Mon Cheri "Falsies" Eyelash (by Freya Olivieri)

Slink Mesh Hands Relaxed and Elegant  (by Siddean Munro)
Nails: Nailed It MVW Autumn Set (by Giela Delpaso)

Top: Baiastice Lari halterneck top ghost (by Sissy Pessoa)
Skirt: Baiastice Tulle skirt pearl (by Sissy Pessoa)
Skates: The Secret Store Ice Skates - Ice Leaf (by Maylee Oh)  * available at The Arcade * 

Pictures Location: Calas Galadhon's Christmas Pavilion

/hughug
Giela

No comments: