Aug 24, 2010

Giela 2010

 Audrey


It's been hard but I have finally managed to look a bit less 2009 *giggles*.


After spending two days sorting inventory out and learning to deal with SL again (sighs) I decided to go for some shopping and as soon as I could "borrow" my husband credit card I ran to Baiastice to get me some new skins and a new dress.

Guess what? .... I bought yet another black cocktail dress!!! .... that makes number....60? LMAO ..  it's not my fault "Audrey" is so pretty !!!! When I was a teenager and my mum took me shoping, anything black was forbiden, because 90% of my wardrobe was black. She never refused to buy me anything, no matter the price, as soon as it wasn't black. I guess thats how she was trying to teach me to wear other colors....

 ... You know what mum?  ... it didn't work LOL

Giela 2010 Headshots


This is how my face looks after almost 2 days playing with it so these hair bases on skin didn't look so terribly on me, and OMG it is SO damn hard !!! I have pictures of how I looked like before on my old shape and  believe me when I tell you I was scared. No I'm not going to show them. This is the best I could do and I am very happy with the results :)


Audrey 2

This is the new me and I am ready to rock...who is taking me shopping first?


Credits:


Skin - Baiastice Pulchra in peach
Hair - Baiastice Magda hair attachment

Dress - Baiastice Audrey in Frills
Earrings - Alienbear Designs Ambrosia black pearls

/hughug

Giela





No comments: