Sep 11, 2010

Hair Fair 2010 Favourites - Clawtooth RockinRolls

I love Hair Fair but I hate Hair Fair. I love all the new releases, the support to this beautiful non-profit organization (Wigs for Kids), all the expectation until we finally get to see all the creations  ... but I really do hate the lag (come on girl, that's way past prim heavy!!), I hate SL glitches  (I bought same hair twice *sighs*), crashing like 12 times, and I hate that I am definitely broke after this last run :(((

Hair Fair Favourites - Clawtooth 1

This is the first one of a serie of different looks to fit the many hair styles I have recently acquired at Hair Fair. I will try to feature some of my favourite new pretties as long as SL behaves, which is not happening lately *cries* But before we start with the goodies I would like to thank the organization for the huge amount of time and effort they have put into this years fair, it really shows, Thank you Sasy and everyone else !!

Also I would like to thank the designers that took their time to send "demos" and information through the official  groups, OMG that really helped !!!  I made a shopping list before I visited and managed to only buy like 8 that were not on the list hehe, thanks again, you all rock!!

Ok now pics :)   Today I bring you RockinRolls By Clawtooth.

Hair Fair Favourites - Clawtooth 3

To fit the rockabilli look I chose this Artilleri Ulrika top in green that I bought yesterday on 50L$ Friday and this beautiful glasses by the talented Keiko Morigi from &Bean. I don't know if these are still for sale ....I got them loooong time ago hehe but still go visit her store, you will love it.

Hair Fair Favourites - Clawtooth 2

All the pictures were taken in Artilleri Sim. I managed to break into a fully furnished house and used the furniture poses for the shots, I have to thank Antonia Marat for not only allowing visitors to adjust poses included on the furniture but also for having build allowed, you can  bring your own poser and take all the pictures you wish there, and I promise you there are way too many perfect spots to choose from!!!

Credits:

Hair: Clawtooth RockingRolls Beachy Keen (Hair Fair SLURL)
Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Pale - Makeup 21
Eyes: Baiastice_EYES - 3rd serie - Light Sky

Shirt: Artilleri Ulrika Top Green
Pants: Baiastice Cotton Pants High in Blue
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Barbara in Bottle Green

Glasses: &Bean Recession Street Bargain Glasses Myves Faint Moron
Earrings: Creamshop Silent bamboo earring white (Right)
Bangles: Cake Flea Market Bracelet 1

Hair Fair Favourites - Clawtooth 4

Be back soon with more.
/hughug
Giela

2 comments:

dancer Dallagio said...

I love this post and the house is so fab! <33

Giela Delpaso said...

Awww thank you dancer !!If I ever buy a house I will furnish it all on Artilleri's, I love all the beautiful details.