Sep 28, 2010

Baiastice Fall 2010 Collection Review - Odile

A new collection by the talented Sissy Pessoa has just been released at Baiastice Main Store - Now is when you can hear the screams of  fashionistas all over the grid running to the store - For those checking feeds at work, school or during you morning coffee, those who can't log in right now and are reading fashion blogs in seek of something to calm the urge to log in and shop shop shop .... I am going to make you feel even more miserable for not being able to run and get each and every single piece of this amazing release !!! Ok that didn't sound quite right, but you know what I mean :)


Baiastice - Fall 2010 - Odile

Today I bring you "Odile" in leather, a material that is coming back with all its force into fashion: soft, sexy, romantic and elegant, so timeless and chic that it is soon becoming a winter essential. If we add some contrasting-coloured feathers, colourful pins to give the outfit that hand made feeling and a beautiful cocktail pillbox for the "parisienne" touch, we have yet another couture wonder under the Baiastice name.

Baiastice - Fall 2010 - Odile Colors


One thing that really made me happy is that during my time away from Second Life, Miss Pessoa started releasing their couture outfits in some different colors. Not that I had any trouble in buying all the blacks before * giggles* but now when she makes them in pink I can purchase a black version instead ... Ha!


Baiastice - Fall 2010 - Odile Place
Picture Location: Club IX (website)

Ok I have a meeting to attend, where I can tease others about my beautiful new dress, so I am off for a while but  I got much more coming up, stay tuned.

Outfit Credits:

Hair: Baiastice Magda Hair Attachment
Skin: Baiastice Pulchra skin peach (makeup 11 and 1)
Outfit: Baiastice Odile

Poses: BehaviorBody

/hughug
Giela

No comments: