Nov 22, 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Goldenrod

52 weeks of Color Challenge (1)

I am going to sit here until I find that damn goldenrod skirt.....

As you can see this week's Color challenge is Godenrod and Luna... that was hard !! I made my best to find goldenrod tone shoes and a goldenrod tone top but that was it, I could never find the skirt that really suited the set, so here I am in lingerie still looking in my inventory for that damn skirt....I know it was around here ...

The picture was taken using this cool photography set made by my friend Antosperandeo Allen from  BehaviorBody animations. The complete set changes textures between 10 different palettes and can hold up to 3 models/friends with different poses for males and females. Thank you Anto, I really love it, you just made my life so much easier !!!

I also have to thank my SL kiddo Diconay Boa for helping me out with the picture. I wasn't quite happy with my result and she was nice enough to  help me and added shadows and details to my picture, which now looks much better. **mwah**



Credits:

Hair: Baiastice  Siville Hair attachment (new release)

Skin: Baiastice  Pulchra Peach



Shirt:  Baiastice Top Soft Silk in gold

Undies: Armidi Aufiori Chambre Sheer Knickers - Dove

Jewelry: Chloe Red Winds earrings and necklace (edited colors)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody PinUp Shoes in Amber

/hughug
Giela

4 comments:

dancer Dallagio said...

i love it! and i have your skirt...runs...........

Luna Jubilee said...

awesome photo ... you did really great adding in goldenrod. The blue panty is just awesome :)

Laura18 Streeter said...

hehehehehe!
Lovely shot! And you found more than I did in your inventory :P


Lau

Giela Delpaso said...

OMG 3 comments on one of my post *sheds a tear* Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!! :)

@dancer: I knew I had bought it, happy I am not "that" crazy .... /me giggles and runs after her sister.

@Luna: Thank you so very much for your kind comment, this is all because of you. You have made such an amazing contribution to the SL fashion blogging community and for that I thank you too.

@Laura: Laurita I have been digging in my inventory for 3 days trying to figure this one up and I was about to use a ready-to-wear outfit when the "I am going to sit here..." idea came to mind, out of pure desesperation hahahahaha