Sep 18, 2010

Hair Fair 2010 Favourites - Fiction & Chaos Zene and Aphrodite Fashion Show

Aphrodite Show DJ

This fabulous hair from Fiction and Chaos gave me the perfect excuse to invite you all to EVANE AGENCY Aphrodite Show today at 1:00 PM SLT. "Aphrodite" is an emerging  brand born from the mind of Jenni Eros, an innovative designer who "seeks to rekindle that spark of divine grace and beauty in clothing made to accentuate the female form with classical taste and style mixed with modern flare and pannosh revealing the goddess within all women"

In the poster above I am a wearing the extremely sexy "Lara" black bodysuit , because I am the DJ and I get to choose the fancy stuff but at the show we are also showcasing beautiful evening gowns, fashionable casual and even some delicate and detailed lingerie.

Evane Models Agency presents: Beauty of Aphrodite

I am very happy I was invited to DJ and help darkevilone Demonia, Evane Agency CEO, on this show. I have always enjoyed show production and when you work with talented and professional individuals like those I have met at Evane, it is also lots of fun !!!

Models for today show include Brie Pinazzo, Giuls Scarpulla, Mely Gibbs, Sabine Mortenwold, Shannon Portal, prazillo Lemon and Veronica Krasner, and music will be a mix of deep house and chill-out lounge I am sure you will enjoy.

Evane Agency - Models
 Models: Mely Gibbs, Sabine Mortenwold and Giuls Scarpulla.

I really hope to see you all there !!!

Giela Credits:

Hair: :F@C: Zene (black / pink)
Skin: Baiastice Pulchra peach makeup30

Bodysuit: Aphrodite Lara Black Bodysuit
Boots: Taboo Rome Heels
Belt: Digit Darkes Asaka Belt-Black (ok now WTF Digit is gone? ... can't find her store...cries desperately)
Bangles: *UnTone* leather bracelet
Knife: .:dogma:. "Get Armed"

/hughug
Giela

1 comment: