Sep 27, 2010

Blogging update

Now that BOSL Fashion Week is over and I have had almost 18 hours of sleep non-stop, I think it's time to get back to work. I didn't have time to finish my Hair Fair 2010 reviews, I have bought quite a few things from TDR and TDR Blue I couldn't blog, I even made an styling over an Emery Jacket and my friend Callie Cline latest jeans and basic T-shirt that I took pictures of but never posted on the blog .. not enough time *cries* Casa del Shai ... Lelutka ... Maitreya and Elika Hair (WTF how can I still buy more hair) .... but it seems all that is old news already.

I am new to blogging and I am still learning. It happens that things go really fast here on the blogosphere, if I don't manage to take the pics and post them fast there is no sense on blogging them anymore, but you know what? I will manage to post the stylings one way or another hahaha, even if I flood you with simple pictures with styling credits, if SL decides to behave and stops playing tricks on me, if shadows start working properly again and if I can change clothes without switching 3 viewers.

Anyway I am here,  I survived BOSL FW and I'll be back tomorrow with more SL Fashion for you all.

/hughug

Giela


No comments: