Sep 13, 2010

Hair Fair 2010 Favourites - Nikita Fride & RFyre's sexy Naomi

No I am not going to talk about Naomi's stunning return at NYCS Fashion Week, no. This post is about House of RFyre latest release "Naomi ", an incredibly sexy outfit with a rocky feeling that made me think of motorcycles, cold beers and dirty road pubs.

Goddess Naomi 3

Here I am wearing RFyre's Naomi  low rise leather pants and the matching studded leather bra, but another set of closed pants, a pair of shorts and a matching corset are included with your purchase along with some sexy lingerie (watch here) To finish the look I chose this matching texture leather jacket from Naima and my favourite Biker boots from Redgrave.

Goddess Naomi 2

I think I forgot about something... oh Hair, I bet you didn't notice this one either hihihih!!  When I tried on this Nikita Fride hair demo I knew I just had to get it! Not only I love the idea of having little cats playing on my head and even hanging from my hair but also the flowy and beautiful texture and details on the hair itself are so beautiful I thought they would be perfect for photography, don't you agree?

Goddess Naomi 1

Skin: Baiastice Pulchra in peach (makeup 8)
Hair: Nikita Goddess Cat - Coffee (currently for sale at Hair Fair 3)

Jacket: Naima LA Jacket black
Top:  RFyre Naomi Womens Black:  Studded Leather Bra
Pants: RFyre Naomi Womens Black: Leather Pants (Low-Rise Open)
Shoes: Redgrave Girls' Biker Boots in black


Tattoo:  RFyre Naomi Womens Black:  Tatoo
Nails: Baiastice Nails fantasy 2 - long

Goddess Naomi 4

Pictures Location: 19 Motorcycle
/hughug
Giela

No comments: