Apr 8, 2011

Project FUR Japan - The Rabbicats

Project FUR Japan - The Rabbicats 1

I visited Project FUR Japan again yesterday and gathered a few more goodies to tease you all in case you haven't visited already. Today I bring one of these incredibly cute things I was telling you about on my first post: The Rabbicats. Before you lave the blog let me tell you I am not trying to get you all into any more breedables, nooooo!  This time the little things need no food or Barry White music, don not fear!!

Project FUR Japan - The Rabbicats 3

The Rabbicats are the little puppets on the latest pose set created by the talented Arisia Ashmoot of Body Talking for the Project FUR Japan event, a set of five poses that match the five different Rabbicats included on the set. Aren't they cute??

Project FUR Japan - The Rabbicats 2

On the pictures I am also wearing other Project FUR Japan items such as the Luka hair by Kavar Cleanslate from Exile, the Sakura Tee in white by Ziekling Bunnyhug from Esk-Imo and of course these adorable Cat Sneakers by Sookie Slafford from Kitty Cattery you just need to get, I don't think you have any other shoes with tail, ears and whiskers, at least I didn't!!.

Project FUR Japan - The Rabbicats 4

Credits:
Skin: Baiastice Marina Peach (by Sissy Pessoa)
Eyes: LeLutka Ellis eyes - cloud (by Minnu Palen)
Hair: Exile Luka in chestnut (by Kavar Cleanslate) available @ Exile vendor at Project Fur Japan
Shirt: Esk-Imo SakuraTee in whte (by Ziekling Bunnyhug) available @ Esk-Imo vendor at Project fur Japan
Shorts: Maitreya Jeans short regular (By Onyx LeShelle)
Sneakers: Kitty Cattery Cat Shoes for Project Fur (by Sookie Slafford) available @ Kitty Cattery vendor at Project Fur Japan

/hughug
Giela


No comments: