Apr 2, 2011

Pose Fair 2011 - Twiggy by Body Talking

Pose Fair 2011 opened yesterday and I can tell you that this place is heaven!!! There are over 100 pose and animation stores, many I didn't even know before and even if I could only take a quick look on this trip I already know I am going to be raiding that place for the rest of the month until I get them all. Sim was so packed yesterday that lag was an absolute killer so I decided to quickly grab only one set and run away to blog about the fair opening so lag is even worse tomorrow ... erm... whatever.

Twiggy 1

To start my review I have chosen this set from Body Talking called Twiggy. I just felt in love with it as soon as Ari posted the pictures on plurk, not only because I absolutely admire Twiggy for all she has done for the fashion industry but also because there is a huge lack of model poses wearing purses or bags and I find myself not wanting to add some accessories to my looks just because I know they will make posing on the runway or taking the pictures even harder than usual.

Twiggy 2

Since I also had my hair cut exactly like this one from  Elikatira on Thursday I decided to make some mix and match outfits with a slight Twiggy inspiration, simple things that I like to wear RL or would like to wear if I had all the clothes I have in SL in my real closet. Do you all dream about that too or is it just me?

I would also like to point out that you don't need to wear a purse or bag to use the poses, some of them work also if you want to show for example a piece of jewelry, another accessory or like I did on the picture below, to pose for high waisted skirts or dresses with prim attachments on waist and hips that are probably the harder to find original poses for.

Twiggy 3

To make it even better all poses on set have the reflected version making it 20 poses total, twenty fabulous and original poses you just need to complete your collection. And now let's start with the credits, this is going to be really painful!

Skin: Baiastice Marina Peach and blush (by Sissy Pessoa)

Eyes: LeLutka Ellis eyes - cloud (by Minnu Palen)
Hair: Elikatira Comfort in black 06

Twiggy 1
Jacket: BareRose Nora Jacket (by June Dion)
Dress: Emery Dress Coral (by Sunami Beck)
Glasses: &Bean  Recession Street Bargain Glasses Fom Tord (by Keiko Morigi)
Earrings: UnTone Quilt Drop Earring (gift) (by Cocomitsu Mayo)
Bag: Baiastice Color lace bow bag (by Sissy Pessoa)
Stockings: Doux Petit Dahl Crochet Tights pink (by Dahliajames Gossipgirl)
Socks: Shiny Things sand slouch socks (by Fallingwater Cellardoor)
Shoes: GoS Docs 8 hole boots in blue (by Gospel Voom)

Twiggy 2
Jacket: Reek Peacoat in Sand (by Riq Graves)
Pullover: Baiastice Fall Pull-mustard (by Sissy Pessoa)
Pants: Mimikri Velvette oyster (By Mimikri Kit)
Boots: GoS Curvaceous Boots (by Gospel Voom)
Bag: YS&YS Soho Bag (by Monyka Benelli)
Earrings: Glow Studio Folk Forest Earrings (by Jocelyn Anatine and Anemysk Karu)


Twiggy 3
Blouse: Mon Tissu So Boho Blouse Cream 2 (by Anouk Spot)
Skirt: Baiastice Seila skirt black & white (by Sissy Pessoa)
Shoes: G Field Square-toe shoes "Sophie" (by Cerberus Noel)
Earrings: Bandit Jewelry Diamond Circle earrings (by Anthony77777 Bandit)


Pictures were taken on the KittyCats Sim
/me goes to faint on sofa now.

/hughug
Giela

No comments: