Jan 1, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Trying to catch up - Week 7: Cerise

OK I took One day off due to New Years Eve Dinner  Plants vs. Zombies ... yes, seriously ... I should stop checking games all the time, I get instantly hooked to them ... *sighs*. Luckily hubby made an awesome New Years dinner for all of us and we spent a lovely evening watching music videos and revival TV shows LOL. Happy New Year everyone !!!!

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 7 Cerise II


And back to the Challenge, I am happy to say I am 2 weeks behind now,  I have to make only Green and SIlver after this Week 7 Cerise and I hate to say this again but I don't like pink *shudders*. Another thing this 52 Weeks of Color Challenge has made me realize is my wardrobe range of colours is not as wide as maybe it should. Funny thing is I love to see these colors when my friends are wearing them but I just seem to instantly reject anything that is not on my everyday palette (black, white, brown, red, olive, blue) unless I really love its design. 

So here I am digging in my inventory for something pink I may love enough to picture it on this blog, when I stumble upon my old times favourite LeeZu Baxter "Dita" little dress, released in 2008, and its tone is simply perfect for the challenge. Since, like I already said, I don't really like this shiny girly  palette I decided to add a bit of charcoal to contrast and make me feel comfortable enough in the set and the perfect finishing touch is my new favourite hair from Exile, I bought the browns pack, I tried it on and had to run to the store to buy the all or nothing pack, seriously. I am totally in love with it, I don't think I can wear anything else for a while luv luv luv luv it!  K I am ready, where is the party now?


52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 7 Cerise



Outfit Credits:

Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Pale
Hair: Exile Nyx Twilight
Lashes: Cake Bedroom lashes

Dress: LeeZu Dita pink (not available)
Scarf: Miel Lia Scarf in plaid
Jacket: Baiastice Revolver short jacket in black
Belt: M*A*ii*K*I (Maitreya) High Waisted Belt patent black
Leggings: [VG]  Dark Tone tintable lycra tights (not available)

Nails: Mandala Takara Nails Pink
Shoes:  Baiastice Damasamba shoes fuchsia

Poses by BehaviorBody

/hughug
Giela

No comments: