Jun 18, 2013

No more bacon.

Lately I've been removing most beef and meat from my everyday meals. I've met a lot of vegetarians lately who have shown me the amazing variety of their diet and as an animal lover myself I've felt moved and I decided to do my bit. We have added Soy Milk and Soy burguers and sausages to our shopping cart and removed most meat, but I have a problem. Ham and bacon :( . You all must already know how amazing the spanish ham, known as "Jamon Serrano" is and I am really craving for it, and for bacon...sighs... You know how sarcastic is to have a Soy burger with bacon? ... I am terrible... My friend told me I should be good in about 1 month as my body won't be craving for theses kind of foods anymore but I am having such a hard time at the moment. To help me out I made this amazing picture with these absolutely adorable piglets from ¡Ohmai and its hanging now from the fridge. It will certainly help.

No more bacon

It costs only 50L$ to play and you can detach them from the cups and use them as separate pieces, truly adorable. I particularly love the red heart shape cup from cupid and the absolutely well finished Sinful bacon piglet which gives name to this post. Direct teleport Here 


Credits:
Hair: Truth  Sara w/roots sandlewood (by Truth Hawks)
Skin: Baiastice Kate Peach (by Sissy Pessoa)
Eyes: LeLutka Ellis eyes - cloud (by Minnu Palen)
Shirt: GizzA - Girly Outfit [Pastel] Top (by Giz Seorn)
Shorts: Baiastice Denim mesh shorts wash blue (By Sissy Pessoa) 
Boots: Fashionably Dead Floral white and pink (by Toast Bard) @ The Arcade

Fashionably Dead boots collection, only 75L$ to play.

/hughug
Giela

No comments: