Sep 21, 2013

Learning to Decorate with The Arcade: Phase 3 - Fly away!

This time I needed an outdoor location for my post, and I've never ever tried terraforming in my SLife and I think if I ever tried I would destroy Baiastice Sim, which would make most of my readers want to kill me, leading them to put me in ignore list and ban me from their sims to avoid Giela's mass destruction power. That, without taking into consideration that Sissy would definitely hunt me down and kill me for real, soooooo it was about time to Fly away!

The Hot Air Balloon - Fly Away

When you don't have the time, patience or ability to decorate your own scenario, the best choice is to use one created by any of the amazing artists around SL.  I've chosen Neva Crystall and her incredibly beautiful sim Neva River. Neva is also an Arcade fan and you can find many Arcade items decorating her place, specially on the dock café where I took my second picture. If you would like to see some of Neva's work you can also visit her flickr page here, or her blog "How Neva sees it" where you will find lots of Arcade items along with perfect fashion looks

The Hot Air Balloon - Neva

Now...Credits!

Skin: Glam Affair Neva América 05 (by Aida Ewing) available @ The Boutique
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Blue (by Ikon Innovia) available @ The Boutique
Hair: Analog Dog - Just Sayin - cacao ( by Queue Marlowe) available @ The Arcade September Round

Top: Emery - Le Tigre - Nastur (by sunami Beck) available @ The Arcade September Round
Shorts: Baiastice Denim Mesh shorts green (by Sissy Pessoa)
Shoes: Entente Hemming Shoes w/ summer texture (by Baudouin?)


Slink Mesh Hands Bag (by Siddean Munro)
Slink Mesh Feet Flat barefeet (by Siddean Munro)
Glam Affair Skin Appliers for Slink avatar enhancements (by Aida Ewing)

Nails: Nailed It Animal Print Set - Natural - Snake (by me!)

Balloon: Floorplan - Hot Air Balloon - Lion (byTegan Sara) available @ The Arcade September Round

/hughug
Giela

No comments: