Oct 12, 2010

Baiastice Fall 2010 Collection Review - Nikki

25º C in Tenerife at the moment I write this. I am not in the mood for long sleeves, cozy sweaters or high boots. It's time to blog "Nikki", a sexy and chic outfit that perfectly fits this weather.

Baiastice - Fall 2010 - Nikki Colors

Made on synthetic fibres, this modern short dress strongest point are it's beautiful contrasting stockings on vivid colors. They will protect me from the cold breeze, that often blows here at dusk, while making me look fabulous. And if one of these unexpected summer storms strikes, it has a hoodie included to protect me from the rain. Simply perfect.

Baiastice - Fall 2010 - Nikki

Outfit Credits:
Combination of Baiastice Skins, Hair attachments, jewelry and shoes.
Furniture also from Baiastice latest release.
Poses by BehaviorBody

/hughug
Giela

No comments: