Oct 17, 2010

Baiastice Fall 2010 Collection Review - Macaria

Baiastice - Fall 2010 - Macaria

I am feeling like a princess today, yes I said princess and if you come and call me queen of something I promise to rip your face off with my recently purchased CCD long prim nails !!! You have been warned. Anyway, I am feeling like a princess and to fit this mood today I bring you "Macaria", a deliciously beautiful gown made in silk and chiffon that combines a sexy cleavage with a big sculpted skirt attached to your body by a wonderful ribbon. Just like all of  Baiastice  Fall 2010 collection gowns, there is a version of the skirt with an AO included in your purchase to ensure your movements fit the dress perfectly. Macaria is available in Sapphire Blue, Rose Pink, Gold and Beige.

Baiastice - Fall 2010 - Macaria Colours

Would you like to feel fabulous today too?

Main Picture Outfit Credits:

Skin:  Baiastice  Pulchra Peach
Hair: BooN Tom 14 Hair
Dress:  Baiastice  Macaria
Earrings: Zaara Suvarna kundan earings
Necklace: Paper Couture Shell Statement Necklace

Poses: BehaviorBody
Picture Location: Dread

No comments: