Dec 7, 2010

GizzA's Gielas

Everytime my friend Giz Seorn from GizzA Creations releases a new outfit I know there's a new Giela coming out from the box. A Sexy DJ Giela, a hippie Giela and also a fancy business Giela last time I went to her store. After some busy weeks I have just visited again, and there where Giz and keyf as soon as I landed to welcome me and help me find the new releases and well, please meet my African Giela, schoolgirl Giela and a dark mistress Giela, all by GizzA Creations.


Gizza Waves Dream
Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Dark
Hair: booN Upp18 hair black 
Outfit: GizzA Creations Waves Dream Abstract Silver
Earrings: Paper Couture Oxidized Silver Hoops
Nails: CCD - Long Nails + Ring - Excellence 

Gizza Argyle
Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Sunkiss
Hair: Elikatira Blind Blonde 07
Outfit: GizzA Creations Tiny Skirt Black and Argyle suit sweater
Stockings: League Thermal Stockings DGrey
Books: Icing Study Date Books (from outfit)
Shoes: GoS Docd 8 Hole Boots


Gizza Mysteria
Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Peach
Hair: Bishwear Sam in black
Outfit: GizzA Creations Mysteria
Necklace: Mhaijik Knotted Long Strand Pearl
Ring: Elate! White Rose Ring
Shoes: GizzA Creations Mysteria Boots

All poses by BehaviorBody.


/hughug
Giela

No comments: