Mar 19, 2011

Evane models presents - Finesmith

Evane Models - Finesmith Show

I would like to invite you all to a really unique spring show: "Shine on you crazy diamond", produced by Evane Models Agency and showcasing the latest precious creations of Yula Finesmith from Finesmith Designs.

Models for today show are: Blackliquid Tokyoska, Caoimhe Lionheart, Giela Delpaso, Miaa Rebane, Mimmi Boa and Rissa Friller. 

Yes it is not a typo, I am walking a runway again.  Mimmi asked me and I just can't say no to my amorita. I 've been on diet for 2 weeks to fit in this models size clothes and also been working on poses and walks for 4 days because I feel like I am too old to do this again LOL

Our beatiful host this time , since I am walking, will be the beautiful Cheer Gymnast but I will still be providing some cool music for your entertainment.


Date: Saturday, March 19th
Time:  1:00 pm SLT

As you can see on the picture I am ready to rock that runway with a selection of the best models on the grid 
gathered for a single spectacular fashion show. I don't need to tell you to come, this time I know no one is going miss it !!

/hughug
Giela



P.S. The key to avoid lagging to death and seeing the models grey at any fashion show is arrive early so all the textures load on your computer and you need to charge the less information possible once we start walking on the catwalk, so please come early !! 


No comments: