Aug 26, 2010

Spanish Dancer

Vanity Hair - Sayonara - Spanish Dancer 1

When I saw the notice about Vanity Hair newest release I just couldn't help it and had to run to the store and make my own interpretation of it. Today I bring you my spanish dancer.

Vanity Hair - Sayonara - Spanish Dancer 2

The dress I am wearing is a design from Nardya Rousselot from Nardcotix . It was created for the beautiful and talented Miss Spain 2009 Isis Seville for the Miss Virtual World contest, and I absolutely adore it. For the earrings I chose this Paper Couture Art Deco earrings and my old but beloved PinUp shoes, quite similar to spanish dancers shoes.

Vanity Hair - Sayonara - Spanish Dancer 3


From japanese to spanish in just a few minutes.

Credits:

Skin: Baiastice - Pulchra tan makeup 23
Hair: Vanity Hair - Sayonara Baby Black

Dress: Nardcotix - Isis Andaluz dress (not available in store)
Earrings: Paper Couture Art Deco Earrings (xstreetsl link not available in store)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Pinup shoes in read (Factory Outlet)

Poses: BehaviorBody

This is a video from one of my favourist pianists, Manolo Carrasco, hope you like it.

No comments: