Sep 14, 2010

Hair Fair 2010 Favourites - Mausoleum Robots

Here I am again with yet another purchase form the recent Hair Fair. This time I bring you something a little more artistic and .... how can I describe it ... maybe... cosmic??? :)

Mausoleum Robots 3

I met all  these tiny little friends at Stringer Mausoleum's Hair Fair tent and asked if they would like to be part of my next fashion experiment. Not only they agreed, they happily followed me home and even accepted to change their colours to fit my "space traveler" outfit.

Mausoleum Robots 2

I have always enjoyed Helena Stringer creations, which often look like coming from out of this world, they are a good alternative for a model who wants to stand out from the rest. And if there is another designer whose creations look like coming from another galaxy, that has to be June Dion's Bare@Rose. You name the party theme, I name 5 of her outfits to go with it :)


Mausoleum Robots 1
Pictures Location: INSILICO Corporate District

Hair: The Stringer Mausoleum RoboBambie - Darknight (For sale at Hair Fair tent)
I recoloured the robots, they came in both Red and Lime in the pack I bought and with different attachment points (thanks Helena for that !!!)
Skin: LionSkins Noir 11
Eyes: Baiastice Black Alien Night (SL Shadows made them look cool!)

Outfit: Bare@Rose  Infiltrator Lady -  Black & Silver mix
Earrings: Ear Candy ~ Woven Pewter Earrings
Lashes: [ glow ] Hollywood lashes - Madame Mirage - Giela (chin)

Poses: BehaviorBody

/hughug
Giela

No comments: