Jun 15, 2013

Italian glamorous style

One of the things I enjoy most is getting ready for a party. I can spend countless hours finding a perfect combination of dress, shoes accessories, hairstyle and of course makeup. 

MakeUp

But to be honest its really easy to look perfect when you can choose from the best brands on the grid. I shop a lot ( way too much) but I usually visit the same stores, I have a folder with Landmarks to my favourite brands, and other than events and interesting places I discover on the feeds, I always end up going to the same places over and over just because of their quality and most importantly because they fit my style. Thats the reason I love Baiastice, everything that Sissy Pessoa designs is pure glamour with a sleek style, beautiful patterns and an special eye for detail.

The Arcade - PILOT

When I saw the gatcha item from PILOT at The Arcade I knew instantly I needed that lovely Pisa Tower at home. I knew of someone else who would love it too *winks*. But I was lucky and on the second attempt I got the Rare item, the amazing cabinet with texture change ... and I had to collect them ALL. I decided to take a raw shot from SL so you can truly appreciatte the attention to detail that Kaz Nayar has put on the design of these beautiful landmarks, they are absolutely amazing, each and every one of them. The only thing I am requesting is an spanish monument for the next round :) 

PILOT- Tower of Pisa Raw Shot

I still got some more items from The Arcade to show you. Ok...I still have A LOT!! and I am actually running out of time to showcase them all because at the end of the month they will be gone :( But in the first picture you can see a cute Vanity Case from House of Fox that includes make up props with different animations perfect for those vanity moments at home, I did have some small nail polishers, hair brushes and a few perfumes but I didn't have makeup items with animations included and I really love them.


The complete collection is called "Runway Essentials" and it costs only 75L$ to play. The direct teleport to the House of Fox gatcha machine is here.


Credits:
Skin: Baiastice Kate Peach (by Sissy Pessoa)
Eyes: LeLutka Ellis eyes - cloud (by Minnu Palen)
Hair: Vanity Hair The Meadow soil (by Tabata Jewell) *new*

MakeUp

Dress: Tee*fy Aurelia Summer High-low dress (by Azure Electricteeth) @The Arcade
Makeup Set: House of Fox Runway Essentials  (by Fashionboi Landar)  @The Arcade
Earrings: Paper Couture Pink Tourmaline Chandelier earrings *vintage*


The Arcade - PILOT

Dress: Baiastice Hina Maxi dress linen (by Sissy Pessoa) @faMESHed
Earrings and Bracelet: Glow Studio Caprise  (by Linka Demina) @ The Dressing Room
Snake Bracelet: Baiastice snake bracelet gold (by Sissy Pessoa) @faMESHed
Shoes: ISON billie patent heels black (by Harry Hyx)

/hughug
Giela

No comments: