Nov 30, 2013

Nailed It participates on Peace on Earth Hunt!

Hey, all you hunters out there!! The most important hunt on the grid has already started and Nailed It is happy to participate on this 6th edition. Hope you enjoy the beautiful flag nails sets I have created for the event and of course have a lot of fun finding all the 200 gifts spread all around Second Life. 

Nailed it Vendor - PoE Asia & Oceania

I made 4 different sets, and of course I know I am missing lots of flags but I tried to cover a few from every continent, and I really hope you understand I just can't have them all.

Nailed it Vendor - PoE Africa

As usual I created Slink sets for Slink hands, feet and fingernails, Scripted Prim Nails Sets in 0,10, 20, 25 and 30 sizes and also Nailed It Original Mesh nails sets usable via HUD. I think I have everyone covered here LOL!

Nailed it Vendor - Mesh Nails - PoE Europe and America Sets

All of them are included in the Peace on Earth globe hiden inside my store, and you will also find a Landmark with the location of your next gift. If you need more info you can visit the official Peace on Earth Website here.

Oh and of course.... Happy Hunting!!!

/hughug
Giela

No comments: