Oct 17, 2016

Hello everyone!

Yes I am alive and kicking !! Sorry for the long absence due to RL, but I am happy to be back, full of energy and ideas to create new pretty things for myself that I will share with you all :)

Finally I managed to update ALL Nailed It available sets to Maitreya System (phew only took me 1 year) and you will find all updated sets for sale at Nailed It Mainstore at BAIASTICE Sim for 199L$ full packs and 99L$ for single packs at SL Marketplace.

I also created a new GROUP GIFT available now in store for Nailed It group members.


Nailed It Vendor - Halloween 2016 Set


HALLOWEEN 2016 GROUP GIFT - All in one pack that includes HUDs for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink Systems along with Nailed It Mesh nails. Nailed It - Fashion in Nails group is FREE to Join, just visit Nailed It Mainstore and click on the signs to join and grab all available gifts I have set up for you.

And last but not least I joined my first event already. YAY!!! Adonis from SWANK events was one of the first people to welcome back in SL and also kindly invited me to return to SWANK I didn't have a lot of time but I created 2 new releases from the Basics series, 1 base color with different textures and tones discounted for ONLY 90L$ each All in One pack.


Nailed It Vendor - Basics Reds Set

Nailed It Vendor - Basics Pinks Set

You will also find previous releases discounted to only 90L$


Nailed It HUD - Maitreya Select - Nairobi Diva Set

Nailed It - Maitreya Select - Classy Diva Set

Nailed It - Maitreya Select - Night Diva Set


All these sets include Manicure and Pedicure and are available exclusively at event locations until the end of October and then sold at Nailed It Mainstore located on Baiastice beauty department.

Hope you enjoy my designs. 。◕‿◕。

/hughug
Giela Delpaso
Nailed It Designer

No comments: