Dec 29, 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Trying to catch up - Week 5: Sepia

52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 5 Sepia II


Who said I didn't have Christmas Spirit huh?? I have to confess the only reason to hurry up and catch up on Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge  was this outfit from katat0nic, I think its crazy cute if I post it 4 days after Christmas but posting it in February would have been just wrong LMAO. I absolutely love katat0nic Pidgeon and everything she does, from her costumes, hairs and little crazy things in SL to her RL painting and art (you can check her deviations here). It's one of those stores that make me go "awww how cute" every time I visit, exactly what I thought when I saw this little reindeer costume that was the perfect and exact sepia colour for this challenge. (yay!)

For the pictures I decided to go out and visit on of the many wonderful winter themed sims on Destination Guide and ended up in this beautiful Old Europe Village full of friendly people, themed stores and a big ice skating rink to show your skills!


52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 5 Sepia
yes my nose blinks *giggles*
Outfit Credits:

Skin: Baiastice Pulchra Peach
Hair: 0 Style CSR's Hair01 - Smoked Walnut (not available)
Costume: katat0nik Brown reindeer costume (but is sepia, promise)
Stockings and purse included on outfit, also comes with hood, hair and antlers. 
Nose and Antlers found at the marketplace from Sand Castle Studios

Poses by BehaviorBody
Pictures Location: Old Europe Village

No comments: