Oct 17, 2013

LOTD - 17.10

OK I'm definitely broke. After visiting Collabor88, faMESHed and L'accessoires my bank clerk phoned to ask if someone stole my credit card. *sighs* The only way to feel slightly better about it is to do something productive with everything I bought, so let's take some snapshots and share some looks with all of you.

LOTD - 17.10

I must confess I bought everything I could find from ISON at Collabor88  I asked my friends if he has a girlfriend because I could definitely save a fortune in case he doesn`t, but noone knows. I'll pay well for info on the subject.

Then I saw a picture on facebook and I just had to run to  L'accessoires to get this beautiful hat from LODE. Of course while I was there I managed to get another 4 pieces that I hope I'll blog later this week. Honestly, I am mad about head wear in SL, since in RL I can't wear it much because in Tenerife, where I live, it is usually too hot to wear anything but caps, and I look terrible in caps :( But this gorgeous mesh hat just made my day: soft suede, resizable, perfectly made and available in a lot of colors. What else can I ask for?

Lastly my beautiful hair from Truth which include the texture change scarf, my favourite jeans from Emery and my comfortable boots from [Gos]. Guess what? I think I am ready for some more shopping.

LOTD - 17.10

Skin: Glam Affair Neva América 06 (by Aida Ewing) 
Hair: Truth  Winter w/roots chocolate (by Truth Hawks)
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Apex (by Ikon Innovia)
Lashes: Mon Cheri "Falsies" Eyelash (by Freya Olivieri) *NEW*

Slink Mesh Hands Relaxed (by Siddean Munro)
Nails: Nailed It Halloween Set (by Giela Delpaso) *FREE* 

Hat: *LODE* Headwear - Tobe (by Chirzaka Vlodovic) *available @ L'accessoires*
Jacket: ISON Leather Asymetrical Jacket - plum (by Harry Hyx) *available @ Collabor88*
Ring: (Elate!) Brown Rose Ring *vintage*
Jeans: Emery Denim Crush (by sunami Beck)
Shoes: [Gos] Curvaceous Boots (by Gospel Voom)

Poses from Kirin (by Carolina Sautereau)

No comments: