Oct 15, 2013

Nailed It - New Release and Halloween GIFT


Nailed It - Halloween GIFT

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see

This, our town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween

*squeeky voice on* Halloween Halloween *squeeky voice off*


Ok I'm terrible singing but you will forgive me when I tell you I have placed a Halloween gift at Nailed It store absolutely FREE. So you better run now to the store and get yours before I think twice and put it for sale *giggles* I have also created a Nailed It in world group that you can join to get notices and group member only preview releases. 

But I also have 2 new big releases to announce. One is a new set inspired in an Autumn Color Palette Frolic suggested to the Miss Virtual World Academy students: 12 soft, gentle in depth colors perfect for this season.


Nailed it Vendor - MvW Autumn Set

And the second is that finally Nailed It has Mesh Nails too!! Each package includes the new Nailed It Original Mesh Nails and an easy to use one-click HUD to choose your design among those provided

Nailed it - New Mesh Nails -  MvW Autumn Set

The mesh packages are marked with a pink band and available for only 199L$ for the 24 color packs and 99L$ for the 12 color ones.

As always, Hope you enjoy my designs. 。◕‿◕。

/hughug
Giela

No comments: