Sep 16, 2013

New Release at Nailed It: Animal Print- Natural Set



Animal Printed

For a long time now friends and customers have been requesting me to make an animal print set of manicure and pedicure for their beloved Slink hands and feet.  I promise I've been struggling trying to make the textures for them, in vain, but it is almost autumn and I was really sad because I could not release them in time  ... But I've finally seen the light !!

I found an amazing website "www.obsidiandawn.com" where they share a  beautifully made set of animal print textures that were absolutely perfect for the idea I had in mind. So even if these are not the usual natural looking nail designs you are used to as customers of Nailed It, and even if this set is not completely handcrafted by me like the rest of the designs on the store,  I am sure you won't be disappointed


Nailed it Vendor - Animal Print - Natural Set


Now stop sending me notecards about animal print nails k? :)

Credits:

Hair: Vanity Hair Serendipity (by Tabata Jewell)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy - America - 04 C (by Aida Ewing) available @ The Arcade September Round.
Eyes: LeLutka Ellis eyes - cloud (by Minnu Palen)

Lashes: LeLutka Photoshoot II lashes (by Minnu Palen)

Top: Baiastice Mirje Top Black (by Sissy Pessoa) available @ faMESHed
Skirt: Baiastice Lima Skirt and Gold Belt - Leather - Camel (by Sissy Pessoa)
Necklace: MG Jazz Hands Frog Red (by Maxi Gossamer) available @ The Arcade September Round.
Bag: Just Design Casandra Leo  (by Dave Freeman)


Slink Mesh Hands Relaxed (by Siddean Munro) 
Glam Affair Skin Appliers for Slink avatar enhancements (by Aida Ewing)
Nails: Nailed It Animal Print Set - Tiger (by Me!!)

/hughug
Giela

P.S. Hope you like them!

No comments: